April 19, 2010

Sabres 2010-11 Jersey Set - concept

Hey, I know I've posted this Sabres concept before but I found the template used at NHLuniforms.com.
Looks pretty good. This template isn't as easy to do as the one I usually use, but if I find a opportunity to use it I will.

Also, as I write this the Canadiens are losing 4-0 in the 2nd period of Game 3 in their 1st round series against the Caps. Stupid Habs fans! You get so worked up for a series that you really have no business being in. Everytime the Canadiens make the playoffs, Habs fans think that they are Stanley Cup favourites just because they're the Habs.

2 comments:

Michael said...

Hey Ryan I am not a Habs fan at all, as a matter fact I'm a Bruins fan, but looking back do you think this is the ironic post.

Brandon C said...

Oh boy, it is quite ironic.